You work hard for your clients, drawing out their taste, finding the perfect furnishings and palette to fit their style and aspirations. In addition to all this placing art comes with its own challenges. You have to find high quality work, sometimes in a large sizes, and an artist that delivers on time and follows through. Once the artwork is finally installed you still face the risk of your client changing their mind and the process of returns and exchanges that come along with that. Frustration and wasted time.
I love working with passionate interior designers, and believe placing art doesn't have to be painful. If you're the kind of designer that cares about art and wants to create original and personal spaces for your clients, I'd love to hear from you.
For the few designers I partner with, I deliver…
- Art without risk. On time delivery, installation assistance, and guaranteed returns if your client changes their mind
- Original work. One of a kind, artistically significant, meaningful
- Large scale. Most of my work is 36 x 36 inches and larger
- Price transparency for your budgets with a built in discount
- Site specific commissions.
- Access to my network of professional artists working across mediums. Let me know what style you need and I'll put you in touch.
Let's get started! Reach out by email or by phone (415 754 3090) to see if we're a good fit.
Fill out the form below to subscribe with other interior designers for tips on how to find the perfect art for your projects and work with artists to create portfolio worthy spaces for your clients!